Structure of Starting a Website.
- Domain Name Choosing a perfect domain name
- You have to decide on a name of your Website.
- Pick something that will instantly tell the web surfer what your site is about. When a customer/client goes to Bing, Google or Yahoo and types in a keyword in the search bar, you want your website to come up first. Your URL is a big part of that search.
- example: http://www.yourdomainname.com
- Server to host your Domain
- Just like choosing a building for a business, you have to have someplace to host your domain.
- this will provide you eMail for your domain
- example: email@example.com
- There will be a monthly charge to host your domain on the server
- Building your webpage.
- There will be a one time charge for someone to build your website. Ranging from $2,400 to $5,000, depending on amount of pages that are involved in the website.
- Basic website should have 5 pages: index, product, contact, history, and sitemap.
- $50.00 per each additional 5 pages
- There will be additional charges for updates and changes.
- $20.00 setup fee for each additional eMail account.
- eMail Worlds Cheapest Web Host